BRIMFIELD'S PREMIER SHOW- BIRTHPLACE OF THE BRIMFIELD ANTIQUE SHOW
2 DAYS ONLY - FRIDAY & SATURDAY
May 13 & 14
July 15 & 16 September 9 & 10
Onsite Public parking
FRIDAY OPENING DAY 8 AM ADMISSION $5 - SATURDAY OPEN AT 8 AM
CONTACT US AT 1-413-245-3436 OR Bestofbrimfield@gmail.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE OPPORTUNITY TO ALLOW BOTH OUR VENDORS AND SHOPPERS TO EXPERIENCE THE ESSENCE OF THE BRIMFIELD ANTIQUE SHOW!
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!
Brimfield Auction Acres is pleased to provide the following
amenities to it's exhibitors and guests:
- Quality Food Provider onsite.
- Clean facilities. Winery onsite entices additional traffic.
- Caring onsite staff/family, dedicated to your success.
- Lighted Field- Info area manned 24 hours
- Public Parking onsite.
- Dealers park free. (2 vehicles per space)
- Tour bus free parking. Overnight and large trailer parking available.
- Pet Friendly
Auction Acres is pleased to announce Brimfield's newest show
TREASURE TRUNK TUESDAY
SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2021
- Quick, one day show
- set up starting at 4:30 am
- Shopping 7:00 am
- $150 (including town permit)
- $100 for registered Premier Auction Acres Show
- Unpack it, sell it, carry on...
Why Sell here? Why Shop here?
Recently Recognized the "Grand Daddy of them All" Nationally in Flea Market Magazine; Also touted as "The High-end of Brimfield" (Flea Market flip won't be visiting our field to pick up goods to refurbish, but you still might find a few of the cast shopping off camera for their own homes, Oh well, still love the show!)
The Birthplace of the Brimfield Antique Shows has continued to uphold it's quest for quality, inspiring collectibles and Vintage wear. Open only two days during the week of the shows (Fri & Sat) (**ONLY MAY 2021 SHOW DATES HAVE CHANGED) You'll find the merchandise unpicked and the quality to be second to none. "If you miss Auction Acres, you missed the Essence of Brimfield"
For the dealer, the family works for your success. For the buyer, whether you are a professional designer or serious collector, you will not leave underwhelmed. (or empty handed)
Brimfield Auction Acres Map
Approximation with additions and subtractions- presenting for discussion purposes only